Shared Items from Blogroll

Monday, July 7, 2008

Note from the Mad Scientist


I have been busy working on wedding stuff and reading some books for a study group i am in and a contest i am entering. I don't even read blogs much anymore, but i got a good laugh when FrankFusion sent me a link to a blog that were both on, pegged as moreyites. You wanna know why? I attend FCC. Oh, the horror! LOL

I am so excited. I'm going to the church (that we're getting married at) again tonight. Hopefully we can figure out for sure how many people will fit in the "reception hall." My bridal shower invites have been sent out. I'm so excited. My mom showed me them, and i saw a shopping list on the fridge, but other than that, i'm pretty much in the dark. Is it August yet?

The paper invites and evites for the actual wedding are nearly finished. Now i just need to work on the guest list. That is getting there too! Once i'm done adding, then comes the sad business of substracting because we can't afford so many people.

1 comment:

frankfusion said...

Well, I'm still somewhat weirded out by it. Oh feel free to stop by and check out my latest post. (Shameful plug, I know). More so, I'm writing my book. I think you may have some insight into the subject. Either way, good hanging out the other night.