Shared Items from Blogroll

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life:Gallery

So maybe you are wondering what sort of fun stuff has been keeping me from posting? What sort of crazy adventures does Becky go on when not playing payroll manager M-F 830-530?

A couple weeks ago I finally drew up the courage to open a box at the bottom of a stack of boxes at the front of my garage. I was afraid because I couldn't remember what was in there but I knew whatever it was, it had to be ruined. I procrastinated through another rainy season. When I saw the writing on top of the box - "FRAGILE! If anything happens to the contents of this box, I will have to kill you!!! (Have a nice day)" - my heart sunk because I realized my porcelain dolls were in there. The top layer seemed in good order (a birthday present from Nathaniel was still in its box and I would be über sad if it were messed up). As I (ok we, I halted the project until Nathaniel came over) rifled through spiders, we realized the dolls at the bottom (therefore, the biggest ones) were too moldy to even attempt to clean. So we salvaged the parts and had a bit of fun in the process.





This weekend me and the girls went dress shopping for them. They helped me pick out the fabrics for my dress. Afterwards we had lunch in Little Tokyo. Ten cool points to whoever can guess who posed first in this picture.

I meant to post more, but I am hungry and anxious to try the Lime Shrimp ramen I made. Bokurano is calling. Until next time...whenever that may be. I don't write much because I am working on the wedding website when I am on the computer with extra time.

No comments: