Shared Items from Blogroll

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hey Kids


Yeah I haven't posted in a while. I have quite a few unfinished posts, but i have lots of other projects that i'm working on. Including trying to plan a wedding. I just wanted to post this site i found. I have a Napster subscription, but there are a few albums that are buy-only. A dollar a track was still a little high, so i did some shopping around and found this site that costs ten cents a track! So turn from your iTunes ways and convert today! You have to deposit a minimum of $19.99 into your account to download (if you buy more, there are bonuses) but when you do, i'll get money in mine, so it's a win-win situation really.

Don't delay, sign up today! (please)

I do still regularly add posts of note from my blogroll. See the sidebar at left.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Congratulations on getting engaged! Tell Nathaniel I say hi. Don't get too stressed out with all the wedding planning. It will all be worth it! When is the big day?